The Burnside Parent Council is a group representing parent views, working in partnership with the pupils, the headteacher Mrs McGarvey and South Lanarkshire Council to achieve the best for children attending Burnside Primary School, Rutherglen.
Amongst its role, the Burnside Parent Council:
· Supports the school in its work with pupils
· Encourages links between parents and Burnside Primary
· Represents the views of parents and carers
· Organises fundraising events to enhance the children’s learning
· Encourages links between the school and the wider community
· Organises extra curricular activities and after school events.
You can read our constitution here.